You can now import files to Songspace mobile directly from audio apps. Save voice memos and then add lyrics, or import new mixes from an email chain. It's now even easier to access all of your songs and ideas in one central place.
How it works:
1) On your iPhone or iPad, open up your audio app of choice.
2) Click the share button on the audio file you wish to upload.
3) Click the "More" button.
4) Click the toggle next to Songspace to give us access to the app.
5) Hit "Done".
6) Click the Songspace button.
7) Rename the file if you'd like.
8a) Choose between saving the file as a new song or idea or saving it as to an existing song or idea.
8b) If you choose to save it to an existing song or idea, select the project that you would like to add it to, then click "save".
Your file has been added to Songspace!