Most people know you can upload recording files from your hard drive to Songspace, but did you know you can also pull them in from Spotify, YouTube, Soundcloud, and Box? Songspace seamlessly integrates with these services so you can leverage songs and data that already exist.
Here's how it's done:
Search on Soundcloud, Spotify, & YouTube
1) Go to your desired song project and click the "plus" button on the Recordings box.
2) Click on the Spotify, YouTube, or Soundcloud tab.
3) Search for your desired recording.
4) Click the "plus" button to add the file to the Song Project.
Connect Your Accounts to Songspace
For YouTube or Soundcloud, click the "Connect your account" link to connect your Songspace account and your YouTube or Soundcloud account. This allows you to limit your search to only your repertoire on these services.
To search within your Box account, follow these steps:
1) Click the Box tab.
2) Click the "Browse Box Files" button.
3) Sign-in to your Box account.
4) You can now search through your Box account to find and upload the file you want.